🚨 How many people have you told about the dangers of pet suffocation?⁣

Chances are, you know so many family members, friends, housesitters, coworkers, and more that aren’t aware of the true dangers that are inside their own homes!

Jez Za wishes she had known about the dangers of pet suffocation before losing her beloved Chicko (in photo) in a chip bag last summer. Jez was gone less than five minutes. Jez Za writes, “I have just lost my best friend, my support, a family member, a truly one of a kind dog. On Saturday, June 19th, I came home to one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through. My sweet Chicko had gotten a hold of a potato chip bag while I was out for the shortest time. The bag got stuck on her face and created an airtight vacuum seal around her nose and mouth. She couldn’t breathe or get it off her face. And she suffocated to death in 4 minutes. When I walked in the door, I found her on the kitchen floor, not moving, with the bag over her head. When I took it off of her head, it was actually tight. I will never get that image out of my head, or forgive myself for this. It haunts me every time I close my eyes. I feel so guilty and blame myself. But I know it wasn’t my fault, but a freak accident.”

The truth is, the more people that know about the dangers of pet suffocation, the more pet lives we can save. 🐶🐱

⁣Today, send a friend a message or encourage them to visit our website! Word of mouth is a powerful way to save the lives of pets around the world.