Have you ever seen your pet in a situation like this? Animals are naturally curious, and most aren’t afraid to go looking for something to snack on! However, most pet owners don’t know that these simple, common household items can pose a serious suffocation risk to their pets.⁣ Both dogs and cats can suffocate within minutes if they get inside a chip bag, snack bag, pet food bag, or any type of plastic bag or container.

✔️ Please visit our Facebook page and our Information page on our website to learn quick and easy ways to keep your pets safe from pet suffocation. ⁣This week, we’d love for you to tell at least one pet owner you know about these risks. ⁣When we work together, we can save the lives of even more pets! 🐶🐱