Help Us Spread Awareness!

Louie lost his life in early October when he suffocated in a pet food bag that was in a cupboard under the kitchen sink, devastating his family. He was only 7 years old. This video was filmed one week before he died.

Pet suffocation happens daily, and within minutes. Please help us prevent pet suffocation so other families don't have to suffer this heartbreak. Share our website and social media accounts to friends, family, pet sitters, vets, rescue groups, and pet shelters. Spreading awareness is our best defense against pet suffocation. Thank you!

Amazon Smile
Prevent Pet Suffocation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
envelopechevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram