Many people are not aware chip bags and other food packaging like cereal bag liners, pet food liners, and popcorn bags are a suffocation hazard to their pets. By spreading awareness, we are saving the lives of dogs.
Your dog’s relentless pursuit of treats can be dangerous if she sticks her head inside chip bags or other food bags. Prevent Pet Suffocation offers a number of tips to reduce the risk of your pet suffocating.
Pet Suffocation is a serious issue happening to pets, so serious that there is an entire organization dedicated to its awareness. Just as you would protect a toddler from being able to get a plastic bag over their head, you have to be as vigilant, if not more so, with pets.
A Texas woman is warning pet owners to be wary of certain snacks after her beloved dog suffocated in a tragic accident.
Harlan started an organization called Prevent Pet Suffocation to raise awareness and provide support. Harlan's website has a lot of tips on how to avoid the danger that chip and other food bags present to pets.
It’s something you may not think about until it’s too late – but your dog can suffocate. Here are five common ways your dog may suffocate, so you can avoid a tragedy.
Bonnie Harlan shares information and safety tips on how to prevent pet suffocation.
While it may be entertaining to see cute dogs stealing chip bags from their owners in TV commercials, a dog eating out of a chip bag presents a clear and present danger to our unwitting pets.
Bree the Beagle was one of the few lucky dogs revived by CPR after she almost suffocated in a chip bag. Dog suffocation in snack, cereal, and other bags and containers happens often, and it happens quickly. Don’t let that happen to your dog.
Prevent Pet Suffocation is trying to raise awareness of pet suffocation. Many pet owners are sharing their tragic stories, and you just have to read a few to realize how important these safety tips are.
A Public Service Announcement (PSA) with Bonnie Harlan and Preventive Vet to raise awareness about pet suffocation.
Bonnie Harlan talks with Lindsey Wolko, Founder of Center for Pet Safety, on increasing safety precautions for pet suffocation on Super Bowl Sunday, the biggest day of the year for consuming snack food.
Pet Advocate, Jason Cooke, and Bonnie Harlan talk with Jennifer Rodriguez of WKBN 27 on typical household items your pet can suffocate in and how to prevent it.
Bonnie Harlan talks with Lindsey Wolko, Founder of Center for Pet Safety, on the risks of food packaging to our pets and how to keep your pets safe from suffocation.
This informative interview with Bonnie Harlan explains how and why pets can suffocate in chip and cereal bags and what we can do to prevent it.
Bonnie Harlan speaks live with KSCO Pet Radio about pet suffocation and how to prevent it.
Dan McCarthy with CBS 13 On Your Side interviews the Hibbitts family after their puppy suffocated in a chip bag.
Connie Thompson with KOMO News ABC 4 interviews Bonnie Harlan and Jason Nicholas, BVetMed, on the dangers of pet suffocation.